With GC Initial® IQ Lustre Pastes NF, you no longer need complex layering or extra firing cycles to obtain an unsurpassed vitality and a natural glaze for all your restorations.
The steps to complete your crown and bridgework remain identical, regardless of the technique you use to create ceramic-based restorations.
Do you need to change the colour, the brightness, the grey value or the surface gloss of your layered crowns and bridges? Looking for a way to add extra vitality to your CAD/CAM produced monolithics? Do you prefer to press your ceramics and then paint the characteristics at a later stage?
Lustre Pastes NF is the solution in any case.
Why choose GC Initial® IQ Lustre Pastes NF?
- Just one kit compatible with the complete GC Initial ceramic range (CTE - Range between 6,9 and 13,3)
- Available in a ready to use jars for a more convenient application
- Diluting and Refresh liquids to keep the optimal consistency until the end
- Improved pastes with a finer thixotropic property for easy and precise application
- 2 additional colours available: Olive, for greenish effects and Value to modify the brightness
|Lustre Paste NF Set
Safety Data Sheets
- GC Initial IQ LP NF Enamel Effect Lustre Paste Lustre Body Gum Shades - SDS (English)
- GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF - SDS (English)
- GC Initial IQ LP NF Stain Modifier - SDS (English)
- GC Initial IQ LP Diluting Liquid - SDS (English)
- GC Initial IQ One Body LP NF Enamel Effect - SDS (English)
- GC Initial IQ LP Refresh Liquid IQ Layering Over Zircon Liner Thinner - SDS (English)