CERAMIC PRIMER II
Specialised primer for all aesthetic indirect restorations
CERAMIC PRIMER II, a specialised priming agent promotes a strong bond between all aesthetic indirect restorations and resin-based cements in case of luting procedures or direct composites in case of repair.
CERAMIC PRIMER II is indicated for luting and repair of aesthetic restorations made of:
- Feldspar ceramics
- Leucite reinforced ceramics
- Lithium disilicate ceramics
- Zirconia & alumina
- Hybrid ceramics (e.g CERASMART)
- Fast & easy application, no more mixing thanks to single bottle delivery
- No waiting time: simply apply and dry
- High & durable bond strength to aesthetic materials
- No need for refrigeration, the bottle & the unit dose can be stored at room temperature
- Tailored-made solution to satisfy each dental professional: unit dose vs bottle
Please wait while we are loading products.