Fuji TEMP LT
Paste-paste glass ionomer provisional luting cement
Fuji TEMP LT is especially designed for long-term temporary cementation. Thanks to its balanced formulation, it is very convenient during application and provides a stable retention whilst assuring the future safe removal of indirect restorations.
Besides presenting optimized handling and physical properties, Fuji Temp LT counts on the well-known protection offered by glass ionomer materials.
These advantages combined with the protection offered by glass ionomers make it the ideal choice for:
- Long-term temporary cementation of all types of ceramic, zirconia, alumina, resin, acrylic and metal-based crowns and bridges, including try-on cementation of long-span prosthetic appliances
- Especially adapted to assure sufficient retention and retrievability of crowns and bridges cemented on implant abutments
- Non-runny consistency with low film thickness
- Rubbery consistency for an easy removal of excesses
- Reliable retention with long term security
- No negative influence on final adhesive cementation
- Safe removal of the restoration whenever needed
- Easy clean up
Please wait while we are loading products.