Glass fibre reinforcement for minimally invasive composite bridges
With GC everStickC&B you can prepare composite bridges reinforced with fibres in one single visit, using a reversible and minimally invasive technique.
This evidence-based fibre reinforcement technology provides you with a metal-free, cost-effective treatment method to complement your prosthetic treatment choices.
For every indication to replace missing teeth either temporarily, transitionally or for long-term use:
- Full cover crowns & bridges
- Surface-retained and implant-supported bridges
- Inlay, onlay and hybrid bridges
All these restorations can also be prepared in the dental laboratory.
GC everStickC&B enables you to create reversible fibre-reinforced bridges, by preserving healthy tooth structure for as long as clinically possible.
- Reliable and aesthetic way to replace missing teeth in one single visit
- Perfect to provide an immediate solution for emergency situations such as trauma cases, or after extractions
- In case of agenesis, perfect solution for the replacement of missing laterals before an implant can be placed
- Economical alternative in case the patient cannot afford conventional treatments
- Ideal for both anterior and posterior bridges
- Excellent bonding to composites thanks to the patented IPN structure