Bio-available calcium and phosphate, without fluoride
Recaldent™ is derived from the milk protein, casein. For many years it has been known that milk and its derivatives have a tooth protective effect. Research has shown that this activity is due to a part of the casein protein called Casein Phosphopeptide (or CPP), which carries calcium and phosphate ions in the form of Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (or ACP).
Tooth Mousse, the first product for professional use to contain this complex of CPP-ACP (Recaldent™), is the ideal delivery system for bio-available calcium and phosphate ions.
CPP-ACP was developed at the School of Dental Science at the University of Melbourne Victoria/ Australia. Recaldent™ is a trade mark used under license. Recaldent™ (CPP-ACP) is derived from milk casein. Do not use on patients with a milk protein and/ or hydroxybenzoates allergy.
Discover more on https://campaigns-gceurope.com/mih/
Natural defence against caries with for patients who:
- have a low to medium risk of caries
- suffer from white spot lesions
- experience hypersensitivity before and after teeth whitening
- have had professional procedures such as root scaling or cleaning
- for children below the age of six
When Tooth Mousse is applied to tooth surfaces, the CPP-ACP molecule binds to biofilm, plaque, bacteria, hydroxyapatite and surrounding soft tissue.
- Delivers Recaldent™ Casein Phosphopeptide - Amorphous Calcium Phosphate
- Inhibits enamel demineralisation and induces remineralisation
- Reduces hypersensitivity by obturating open dentinal tubules
- Prevents initial caries forming thanks to the anti-cariogenic properties
- Reverses white spot lesions
- The delicious flavours stimulate saliva flow for an enhanced effectiveness of CPP-ACP
This class IIa medical device is a regulated medical device that owns the EC marking in this regard.
Only for healthcare professionals.
Respect the instruction for use and information the label before using.