G-ænial Universal Injectable
High-strength restorative composite
G-ænial Universal Injectable is a universal restorative composite displaying exceptional strength & resistance for long-lasting aesthetic restorations.
Featuring a high load of ultra-fine Barium particles and GCʼs Full-coverage Silane Coating (FSC) technology, G-ænial Universal Injectable is incredibly strong - even stronger than leading paste composites on the market.
Thanks to these amazing properties, G-ænial Universal Injectable is indicated for all cavity classes without covering layer.
It also features a high radiopacity of 252% - ideal to follow up your restorations and to easily detect any secondary caries.
Its unique highly thixotropic viscosity adapts to any clinical situation: the material does not slump during placement, but can flow when moved around with an instrument. It also does not stick to the tip, which eases the application.
G-ænial Universal Injectable features dispensing tips with a long needle that can be curved simply by applying a light pressure with your fingers. This will give you access to any difficult posterior cavity!
On top of all this, G-ænial Universal Injectable offers an unsurpassed polishability and gloss retention and comes in 16 shades in three translucency levels - making it an excellent choice for long-term aesthetics.
Discover more on https://campaigns-gceurope.com/g-aenial-universal-injectable/
Discover more on https://campaigns-gceurope.com/amalgam-alternative/
Discover more on https://campaigns-gceurope.com/direct-restoratives/
- Direct restorative for Class I, II, III, IV and V cavities
- Fissure sealant
- Sealing hypersensitive areas
- Repair of (in)direct aesthetic restorations, temporary crown & bridge, defect margins when margins are in enamel
- Blocking out undercuts
- Liner or base
- Realisation of crowns & bridges, inlays and veneers using the indirect technique in combination with GRADIA or GRADIA PLUS components
- Splinting of teeth in combination with fibres such as GC everStick fibres
- Stop covering!
- Exceptional strength & wear resistance thanks to the combination of ultra-fine Barium fillers & GCʼs Full-coverage Silane Coating (FSC) technology
- Suitable for any cavity class without size limitation
- Strong enough without the need to cover with a conventional composite
- Start injecting!
- Unique thixotropic viscosity, optimal for free-hand build-up of cusps
- Shorter finishing steps as the anatomy is already created
- Enjoy the handling!
- New syringe design featuring easy extrusion & no uncontrolled flow-out
- Optimal viscosity to easily separate the material from the tip
- New tips with a long bendable needle for unparalleled access to difficult posterior cavities
- Make your aesthetics long-lasting!
- Wide range of shades in three levels of translucency
- Excellent polishability and gloss retention