One-component light-cured universal adhesive
G-Premio BOND is a one-bottle universal bonding agent compatible with all etching modes.
It can be used for direct bonding, but also for repair & hypersensitivity treatment.
Moreover, GC wants to offer this ease of use and versatility without any impact on the quality of the bond.
G-Premio BOND offers the advantages of a universal, but with a top performance in all situations thanks to a unique combination of three functional monomers (4-MET, MDP, MDTP).
Discover more on https://campaigns-gceurope.com/g-premio-bond/
- Direct bonding of light-cured composites and compomers to tooth structure
- Bonding of dual-cure core build up composites to tooth structure, as long as these materials are light-cured
- Bonding of the dual-cured adhesive luting cement G-CEM LinkForce to tooth structure
- Intraoral repair of composite, metal-based and zirconia/alumina-based restorations
- Intraoral repair of ceramic restorations in combination with a silane coupling agent (like Ceramic Primer II)
- Treatment of hypersensitive teeth
- Sealing of tooth preparation (cavity or abutment) for indirect restorations
Dare to go for...
- Zero debondings: high & durable bond to tooth structure and indirect substrates thanks to 3 functional monomers
- Zero discolorations: extremely thin film thickness (3µm) and strong bonding layer with high filler content
- Zero post-operative sensitivity: dentin tubules either remain closed or are sealed by the adhesive, preventing sensitivity regardless of the use of etching or not
- Zero mistakes: clear procedure and very low technique-sensitivity
- Zero hassle: one bottle for many uses & excellent handling with optimal wettability and long working time
- Zero waste: short procedure & economical dispensing with 300 drops per bottle