GC NEW METAL STRIPS are ideal for trimming and finishing interproximal surfaces such as: composites, glass ionomers or metal restorations. The fact that they will not stretch or break is what makes them unique from other brands. The excellent wear resistance and superior abrasive bonding allow wet finishing, which assures long-lasting and repeated use.
GC NEW METAL STRIPS are sterilizable and autoclavable. They are color coded in 4 grits: coarse, medium, fine and extra fine - and are available in 3 width: 2.6mm, 3.3mm and 4.0mm.
Why choose GC NEW METAL STRIPS?
- Electroplated aluminium oxide particles
- Very flexible and tear resistant
- Able to reach between tight interproximal contacts
- Autoclavable and easy to clean
- Various grades and various widths
|METAL STRIPS ASSORT 12 PCS