Light-cured glass ionomer lining material
GC Fuji LINING LC Paste Pak is the first light-cured, glass ionomer lining material available in a paste-paste formula that is used as a liner or a base under composite resin or amalgam restorations.
GC Fuji LINING LC Paste Pak minimizes sensitivity and provides long-term fluoride release. It bonds well to the tooth structure and composite, creating the ideal dentin substitute. This product also flexes and absorbs the stresses caused by the polymerization shrinkage, thermal expansion, and contraction of composite materials.
The new Paste Pak Dispenser saves time and reduces waste. It delivers consistent mixes every time, no matter how large or small a mix required. Simply adjust the dispenser’s metering slide, and dispense the exact amount of Fuji Lining LC Material you need with the exact mixing ratio for optimized physical properties.
Why choose GC Fuji LINING LC ?
- No time spent measuring, mixing powders or eyeballing liquid drop sizes
- Mixes to a perfect lining consistency within 10 seconds
- Easy to recognize homogenous mix
- Excellent handling characteristics; it does not “slump” when used as a liner
- Spreads easily to level floor or wall of prepared cavity
- Outstanding ionic bond
- Sustained, rechargeable fluoride release
- Low-film thickness
- Low solubility
- Radiopaque & Biocompatible
- Higher Fluoride release
|0101E592-0000||FUJI LINING LC PASTE PAK REFILL|