GC Tri Plaque ID Gel™ allows patients to easily visualize the areas where they should concentrate and improve their brushing and flossing routine. It is an innovative, plaque disclosing gel that identifies new, mature and acid producing biofilms in three colors (red/pink, dark blue/purple, and light blue).
GC Tri Plaque ID Gel™ is easy to use and helps to promote teamwork between the dental professional and their patients for improved oral care. It can be easily spread onto tooth and washed off without being too runny or messy.
Mature and strong acid-producing plaque can be detected and help educate the patient on when to reduce consumption of acid drinks, which can impact plaque pathogenicity.
Why choose GC Tri Plaque ID Gel™?
Identify new, old and extra high caries risk plaque
Caries risk assessment can be done within a few minutes
Three easy steps to ensure patient compliance
Easy to apply and wash off
Assess the effect of dietary changes
Highlight exactly where the bacteria are most active by disclosing the acidic pH
- Allows the patient to find out where brushing is not enough
- Mature and strong acid-producing plaque can be detected
- It can be easily spread onto tooth and washed off without being too runny or messy
- As an example to reduce consumption of acid drinks can impact plaque pathogenicity
- Teamwork and plan created to change current situation
|0231F001-0000||GC TRI PLAQUE ID GEL|