FLEXCEED is a vinyl polysiloxane dental impression materials used for making accurate dental impressions with excellent reproducibility. It is available in Putty and light body consistencies to aid dentists make perfect impressions for fabrication of crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and veneers.
FLEXCEED accurately replicates the highest level of detail required for crown and bridge restorations. It helps make predictable impressions under all conditions. FLEXCEED is more hydrophilic and has excellent tear strength. In addition to capturing critical intricate details it also displaces moisture and resists deformation.
With high initial hydrophilicity and viscosity, FLEXCEED gets pushed into the sub-gingival area to register details. The flow of FLEXCEED Putty-Wash is better than any other brands.
Why choose FLEXCEED?
FLEXCEED exceeds the performance of other impression materials with two consistencies, FLEXCEED Light Body and FLEXCEED Putty, for an optimum putty-wash impression material.
- Better reproduction detail with two viscosities (Putty & Light Body)
- Exhibits pseudo-plastic properties for precision which is not found in alginates
- Superior tear strength than any other VPS material
- Better dimensional stability – multiple models can be poured upto two weeks
- Good hydrophilicity
- Compatible with gypsum products
- Superior wetting characteristics ensuring gypsum working cast is hard with smooth surface
- Can be subjected to cold sterilization without compromising the details and dimensional stability of the impression
|FLEXCEED LIGHT BODY REFILL
|FLEXCEED PUTTY REFILL
|FLEXCEED MINI KIT GCIN
|FLEXCEED INTRA ORAL TIPS (PKG OF 100)
|FLEXCEED MIXING TIPS (PKG OF 100)