GC Fuji VII is the revolutionary glass ionomer sealant and surface protectant. It is fantastic at keeping young patients' teeth cavity-free. There is no isolation or bonding agent required. It works in a moist field.
With this product, you'll never have to worry about sealing over immature enamel or non-cavitated lesions. The self-bonding, high fluoride releasing GC Fuji VII creates a strong, acid-resistant fused layer.
Why choose GC Fuji VII?
- Seals and protects tooth enamel
- Six times more fluoride than any other sealant
- Releases fluoride for up to 24 months to help prevent decay from acid and bacteria
- Flowable consistency to ensure effective wetting and intimate adhesion to tooth surfaces
- Moisture tolerant - can be applied in situations where saliva control is not possible
- White shade is for fully erupted teeth; Pink shade offers a visual indicator that is ideal for newly erupted molars
|0126F002-0000||FUJI 7 1-1PKG WHITE/PINK|
|0101F924-0000||FUJI 7 1-1PKG WHITE/PINK|