With the GC Initial® IQ Lustre Pastes NF Gum Shades set, you have the ability to bring not only the white, but also the red aesthetics of your crowns and bridges to life. This unique gum colored Lustre Pastes allows an individual adaptation to match natural gingival shades offering a natural harmony. With their optimal match to both "low" and "high" CTE ceramics, the system is compatible with the complete GC Initial® ceramic range.
Available in ready to use consistency, the GC Initial® IQ Lustre Pastes NF Gum Shades are based on fine ceramic particles and can be applied in a thicker layer where they will exhibit unsurpassed natural gum reproduction and very natural glaze to your restorations.
Why choose GC Initial® IQ Lustre Pastes NF Gum Shades?
- No complex layering or extra firing cycles required
- Available in ready-to-use jars for a more convenient application
- Diluting and Refresh Liquids to keep the optimal consistency until the end
- Four mixabl Gum Modifiers allowing unlimited creativity to copy natural gingival
- One kit for the complete GC Initial® Ceramic Range (CTE between 6,9 and 13,3)
- Five gum-colored pastes with an ideal thixotrophy for easy and precise application
|Lustre Paste NF Gum Shade Set