GC Fuji IX GP FAST is the fast setting version of GC Fuji IX GP, a strong, wear-resistant multipurpose glass ionomer restorative. This product achieves its initial set in only 3 minutes and 35 seconds after mixing; final finishing can begin in only 3 minutes after placement. It's non-sticky, dough-like consistency and simple placement technique make minimally invasive restorations a snap. It possesses all the benefits of a glass ionomer, with the additional advantages of packability and handling ease.
Why choose GC Fuji IX GP FAST?
- Self-adhesion to tooth structure
- Tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion to maintain the marginal seal
- Thermal insulation
- Stronger, harder, wear-resistant and less soluble than the previous generations
- High compressive and flexural strength
- Can be bulk-filled for increased simplicity of placement
- Ideal alternative to amalgam, composite and compomer for geriatric and pediatric applications
- Reduces the chance of washout
- Increases the durability of the restoration
- Sustained, rechargeable fluoride release
- Radiopaque helps facilitate oral diagnosis
|Shade A2 - Contains: one box of 50 capsules (0.14 mL mixed volume/capsule).
|Shade A3 - Contains: one box of 50 capsules (0.14 mL mixed volume/capsule).
|Shade A3.5 - Contains: one box of 50 capsules (0.14 mL mixed volume/capsule).