EXABITE II NDS is an improved, addition reaction Vinyl Polysiloxane (VPS) impression material that has significant handling and accuracy advances, extrudes easier, and sets hard very quickly. This product was developed especially for occlusal registrations.
EXABITE II NDS has a cream-like consistency for easy handling and placement and offers almost no resistance to closure, allowing patients to occlude in centric without effort; which prevents distortion by eliminating mandible deviation.
EXABITE II NDS sets in 45 seconds in the mouth with up to 45 seconds of working time after the patient occludes; 45 seconds after expressing the material.
Why choose EXABITE II NDS?
- Outstanding accuracy
- Flows readily upon occlusion for precise bite registrations
- Precise bite registration permits accurate details, articulation and better fitting models
- Replicates produce proper occlusal relationships
- High durometer
- Extremely high durometer (87 Shore A); the material is very hard, carvable and will not distort under the pressure of articulation
- Stacks well; it will not slump or run, creating an easy and neat placement on the occlusal surfaces
- No tray is required; can be applied directly to the occlusal surface for accurate bite registrations
|132488||8-Cartridge Pack - Contains: eight (48 mL) cartridges and 48 mixing tips.|