CERAMIC PRIMER II is a priming agent designed to treat the adherend surface of ceramic and composite prostheses to promote a strong bond to resin-based materials as resin-based cements in case of luting procedures or direct composites in case of repairs.
Why choose CERAMIC PRIMER II?
- Fast & easy application, no more mixing thanks to single bottle delivery
- No waiting time: simply apply and dry
- High & durable bond strength to aesthetic materials
- No need for refrigeration, the bottle & the unit dose can be stored at room temperature
- Safe bonding to ceramics and hybrid resins
- Intra-oral and extra-oral repair of fractured indirect restorations made of ceramics, hybrid ceramics and composites
|Ceramic Primer II - Contains: one (3 mL) bottle.