GC Fuji BOND™ LC is a flexible and desensitizing bonding agent for all direct placement, composite resin restorations. It chemically bonds composite to dentin, enamel and cementum, which is then reinforced by the mechanical interlock of the hybrid layer. GC Fuji BOND LC allows expansion and contraction of the resin restorative as well as the flexure of tooth without opening cavosurface margins.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose GC Fuji BOND™ LC?
- Proven, hydophilic, durable dentine and enamel adhesive
- High elasticity
- Durable marginal seal, no etching
- Can be used with all VLC composites
- Ideal for posterior restorations
- Can be used as a light-cured liner
- For direct bonding of composite resin to dentin and enamel
- For direct bonding of composite resin to dentin and enamel in the co-cured technique
- For direct bonding of composite resin to GC Fuji II LC base and enamel in the “sandwich” technique
- For sealing of hypersensitive cervical areas and root surfaces of teeth)