Temporary treatment of prepared teeth and gaps is an essential part of successful, well-fitting prosthetic work, and must take account of functional, periodontal and aesthetic aspects.
Unifast TRAD matches precisely to the requirements of short-term, temporary restorations.
Based on methyl methacrylate resin this product meets the needs for speed of treatment, problem-free removal during the setting phase as well as the economical aspect.
The advantages of this class of material perfectly satisfy the particular demands associated with the short-term provision of temporary inlays or onlays, single crowns and short-span bridges.
Why choose UNIFAST™ Trad?
- For pressure and brush techniques
- Easy to apply
- Quick setting
- High dimensional stability
- Suitable as long term temporary
- Universal resin for temporary inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges, repair of (partial) dentures
- UNIFAST Trad can be used in combination with an impression and with a prefabricated crowns