Universal Light-Cured Radiopaque Composite Restorative
A universal composite restorative with a simplified unishade system and the latest addition to the G-ænial™ range, the culmination of 10 years of clinical success, representing the ideal balance of simplicity, aesthetics and advanced technology in one product.
G-ænial® A’CHORD is a universal composite restorative with a simplified unishade system and the latest addition to the G-ænial range, the culmination of 10 years of clinical success, representing the ideal balance of simplicity, aesthetics and advanced technology in one product.
G-ænial A’CHORD offers dentists a versatile universal composite for anterior and posterior restorations. Thanks to its simplified unishade system, it achieves the aesthetics of the 16 classic Vita shades with its 5 core shades. It achieves invisible restorations with a reduced inventory and quick polishing which makes it not only time efficient but also cost effective.
G-ænial A’CHORD offers natural fluorescence created by its unique filler technology that mimics the reflection of natural light which results in invisible restorations both in natural daylight and in special lighting conditions (e.g. discotheques).
G-ænial A’CHORD offers an ideal non-sticky consistency. This is a result of the combination of a Bis-MEPP monomer and optimised filler-monomer, which allows the dentist to easily sculpt the material with a hand instrument or a brush.
The secret behind G-aenial A’CHORD is GC’s revolutionary proprietary technologies: Full-Coverage Silane Coating (FSC) and High Performance Pulverized CERASMART (HPC). The combination of these technologies with the monomers gives the material its high strength, low wear, gloss retention, low discoloration and excellent radiopacity*.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose G-ænial™ A'CHORD?
- Simplified unishade system: achieves aesthetics of 16 Classic VITA® shades in just 5 shades
- Simplified handling: easy to polish and sculpt due to the non-sticky Bis-MEPP monomer and optimised filler-monomer
- Simply universal: provides aesthetics and strength for anterior and posterior restorations
- Natural fluorescence: beautiful invisible and naturally fluorescent end results under any lighting conditions (UV and even near-UV)
- Long-lasting gloss: exceptional polishing and high gloss retention thanks to specialised proprietary technology
- Extreme challenges: extended portfolio for extreme challenges: 2 cervical shades for elderly patients, 3 opaque for masking discolouration & preparation lines, 2 enamel for life-like translucency and 2 bleach shades for brighter smiles
- Proprietary filler and coating: state of the art composition for long-lasting restorations: High-performance Pulverised CERASMART (HPC) filler and Full- Coverage Silane Coating (FSC) technologies
- High stain and war resistance: Specific mix of monomers ensure durable shade stability for long lasting beautiful restorations*
- Excellent radiopacity: radiopacity (318% AI) optimises radiographic follow-up over time
- Direct restorative for Class I, II, III, IV and V cavities
- Direct restorative for wedge-shaped defects and root surface cavities
- Direct restorative for veneers and diastema closure
*Source: GC R&D, Japan, 2020. Data on file.