Superior quality is what makes the GC family of hard-die stones among the most popular in Europe. Used in the production of all kinds of dental prosthetics, GC stones are specifically designed to produce consistently accurate models and dies, fully meeting the requirements of the modern dental laboratory.
True to the systematic approach of GC - “One proven stone family for all requirements and applications” - we present two stones that can be combined perfectly to create the foundation of your aesthetics:
Fujirock EP Classic, a truly all-round stone
Fujirock EP Premium, an improved stone for high-performance techniques
Each stone comes in a range of colours that allow you to create shade combinations that bring out the best in your work... and your laboratory.
Why choose GC FUJIROCK® EP?
- Excellent physical properties
- Superior time management
- Short mixing time (about 1 minute)
- Extended working time (over 8 minutes)
- Short setting time (only 12 minutes)
- Removable from cast after just 30 minutes
- Highly fluid “thixotropic” properties
- Low expansion (less than 0.08%)
- Precise detail reproduction
- Perfect fit with the prosthesis
- Plastic handle for easy transportation
- Re-closable hermetic sealing cover offers protection against humidity for optimal storage
- Robust and recyclable plastic-polypropylene