Precision, strength and flexibility... combined with an easy to use characterisation glaze. That’s what CERASMART, the force absorbing hybrid ceramic CAD/CAM Block stands for, offering you unprecedented opportunities for a variety of clinical situations.
- Being capable of absorbing shocks, CERASMART is perfectly suited to handle challenging occlusal situations
- Its sharp adaptation and resistance to chipping ensure a long-lasting marginal seal
- Its balanced surface hardness will be especially beneficial in reducing the wear of the opposing dentition, while also ensuring a long lasting gloss of the restoration
On top of that, CERASMART also offers:
- Efficient milling process with a short milling time and enhanced service life of milling tools
- Excellent polishability displaying an impressive gloss after a short polishing time
- Easy characterisation using OPTIGLAZE color, in just a few minutes
Why choose CERASMART®?
Strength and flexibility blend together
- Highest flexural strength in its category
- High flexibility to buffer masticatory pressure
Precision and durability unite
- Fast and precise milling, sharp marginal adaptation
- Ultra-fine homogeneously dispersed fillers for a long-lasting polish and less wear to the opposing dentition
- High radiopacity for an easy follow-up
Aesthetics and CAD/CAM connect
- Balanced fluorescence and opalescence
- Easy to obtain a high gloss surface
Characterisation is very easy using the wear resistant coloring glaze, OPTIGLAZE color: pre-treat, apply and light-cure to adapt the shade as much as you wish.
GC recommends the use of CERAMIC PRIMER II for the pre-treatment of CERASMART.
CERASMART blocks are CEREC® compatible and are listed in the latest CEREC® software update.