The solution for all posterior restorations
Essentia® Universal shade exhibits an excellent chameleon effect and seamlessly blends with the surrounding tooth structure, regardless of the shade of the cavity.
Available in three viscosities - all strong enough to be used in all cavity classes - Essentia® Universal shade is the ultimate solution for posterior restorations.
Essentia® Universal is a full-strength paste composite with a simplified one shade concept. Its Universal shade displays great blending effect together with a packable consistency for easy placement and shaping.
Essentia® HiFlo displays high wettability and adaptation, thanks to its fluid viscosity. Based on 700nm barium glass fillers, this composite features a high radiopacity of over 300% and excellent physical properties, making it possible to be used in any cavity class.
Essentia® LoFlo is a full-strength injectable composite with low flowability, optimal when a thixotropic material is needed. Based on 200nm ultra-fine strontium fillers, this composite features excellent physical properties, making it possible to be used in any cavity class.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose Essentia Universal?
- Essentia® Universal shade offers complete flexibility and simplicity for all posterior restorations
- Just one shade, with amazing blendability, lets you create aesthetic restorations with ease
- From cervical to occlusal restorations, all versions of Essentia® Universal shade have the high strength necessary for all cavity classes
- Direct restorative for Class I, II, III, IV and V cavities
- Liner or base
- Blocking out undercuts
- Fissure sealant
- Sealing hypersensitive areas
- Repair of (in)direct aesthetic restorations, temporary crown & bridge, defect margins when margins are in enamel