G-Premio BOND™ is a one-bottle universal bonding agent compatible with all etching modes.
It can be used for direct bonding and repair.
G-Premio BOND™ offers the advantages of a universal adhesive, with great performance in all situations, thanks to a unique combination of three functional monomers (4-MET, MDP, MDTP). With an easy application of G-Premio BOND™, you can achieve immediate chemical adhesion and high bond strengths that are ideal clinically.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose G-Premio BOND™?
- Fast and simple, no rubbing or complex application procedures
- Chemically bonds within the first few seconds of application
- Visible during application, invisible after light curing
- Wets the tooth just like water
- Perfect margins, 3µm film thickness
- Eliminates patient discomfort
- Premium value, up to 300 applications per 5mL bottle
- Direct bonding of light-cured composites and compomers to tooth structure
- Bonding of dual-cured core build up composites to tooth structure, as long as these materials are light-cured
- Intraoral repair of composite, metal-based and zirconia/alumina-based restorations
- Intraoral repair of ceramic restorations in combination with a silane coupling agent (like G-Multi PRIMER)
- Sealing of tooth preparation (cavity or abutment) for indirect restorations
- Cavities where onlays and inlays would also be indicated