GC Fuji LINING LC is a light-cured glass ionomer cement that is used as a liner or a base under composite or amalgam restorations.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose GC Fuji LINING LC?
- Easy adaptation to cavity walls without slumping
- Excellent bonding to tooth structure offering a durable marginal seal
- Controlled setting with light curing
- Low water solubility
- Insensitive to humidity
- Radiopaque for easy post-operative diagnosis
- Simple, accurate dispensing
- Very easy bubble free mixing
- As a base or liner in prepared cavities