The days when you needed two curing devices in your laboratory are now a thing of the past.
GC is now offering a state of the art multi-functional light curing device for the technician combining 2 curing modes: pre-curing (step mode) and final curing (full mode).
The double wave length LED technology ensures optimal hardening of all light cured dental materials, while the high power outlet reduces light curing cycles. The Labolight DUO is not only capable of handling most of your work, it looks good as well. The award winning sleek, contemporary styling with smooth surfaces allows for easy cleaning and reduces the space it takes in your lab.
The interface is very simple and intuitive and the inner parts are easily accessible thanks to the wide opening, while the reflective plate and automated rotary system distribute effectively light and expose your works from all sides.
Why choose Labolight DUO?
- Double wave length long lifecycle LED technology with spectrum ranges peaks of:
12 Blue LED’s: 465 nm - 485 nm
3 Violet LED’s: 390 nm - 400 nm
- Optimal hardening of all light cured dental materials with reduced light cycle times
- Compact & ergonomic design reduced space requirements
- Easy access - wide opening
- Automated rotary system including reflective plate for effective light distribution
- Curing stand for effective positioning of the objects during LC cycles
Equipped with double wave length LED technology the Labolight DUO can be used to cure any of GC’s composites in a secure and durable way.
It offers a wavelength range of 380 nm – 510 nm with spectrum ranges peaks of 465 nm - 485 nm (12 Blue LED’s) and 390 nm - 400 nm (3 Violet LED’s).