Every dentist knows how important it is to take an accurate impression. The right impression material and a good impression-taking technique go a long way to ensuring the best results. And the tray is the foundation of every accurate impression.
As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of impression trays and materials, GC offers a wide range of stock trays, as well as accessories and materials to make custom trays.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose COE SPACER TRAY?
- Strong, rigid plastic
- Excellent stability; handle will remain intact when removing the impression
- Unique, zigzag spacer
- Anatomically designed
- Avoids pressure on lingual frenum and soft tissue
- Provides increased retention and maximum compression
- Perforate style/solid style
- Lessens the risk of cross contamination; no clean up or sterilisation
- Minimises contact of cusps to tray, ensuring sufficient bulk of impression around the teeth