everStick® fiber reinforcements are made of silanated glass fibers in thermoplastic polymer and light curing resin matrix. everStick products address the advantages of minimally invasive dentistry where the patient's own healthy tooth tissue is saved for as long as clinically possible. This also means that other treatment options remain available should the patient ever need them in the future.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose everStick® Family?
- Minimally invasive and reversible; leave other treatment options available
- Superior mechanical properties
- Unique patented bonding
- Elasticity close to that of dentin
- Extensive research data
- Surface retained bridges
- Inlay and onlay bridges
- Hybrid bridges
- Full cover crown bridges
- Implant-supported bridges
- Temporary bridges
- Immediate bridges
- Labial splinting of traumatized teeth
- Labial periodontal splinting
- Repair and reinforcing of veneers
- Aesthetic retention phase after active orthodontic treatment
- Surface-retained or intra-coronal splinting
- Combined periodontal splints and surface-retained bridges