GC Fuji ORTHO® LC is a light-cured, resin reinforced glass ionomer ideally suited for bonding orthodontic brackets, bands and appliances.
Its ability to be placed in the presence of moisture with no need for phosphoric acid etching simplifies the bonding procedure. Its unique formulation helps to reduce the risk of decalcification, which helps maintain the soundness of enamel.
Additionally, debonding can be accomplished faster with less risk of damaging the enamel than with composite resin bonding systems.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose GC Fuji ORTHO™ LC?
- Light curing within 40 sec
- Excellent adhesion even in a moist environment
- Easy and fast application
- Easy removal of orthodontic appliances
- No enamel damage
- Long-term fluoride release
- No discoloration
- Bonding metal brackets and attachments
- Bonding ceramic brackets
- Bonding acrylic appliances
- Band cementation only when extra band retention is desired