Thanks to the patented RECALDENT™ technology, MI Varnish gives patients a head start in caries protection when fluoride, calcium and phosphate combine and form a strong protective coating. The neutral pH of 6.6 enhances enamel acid resistance and inhibits demineralisation.
In the acidic environment, calcium and fluoride dissolve from the covering layer and as a result, the teeth are no longer under direct attack by acids.
Available in 2 flavours - Strawberry and Mint.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose MI Varnish™?
- Fluoride ion release
- Minimises tooth sensitivity and strengthens enamel
- Neutral pH of 6,6 enhances enamel acid resistance and inhibits demineralisation
- Penetrates dentinal tubules effective to form a good seal
- Simple application requires no preparation or prophylaxis
- Sticks to applicator brushes and flows easily in hard to reach areas
- Does not clump or coagulate when exposed to saliva
- Neutral shade with natural translucency
CPP-ACP was developed at the School of Dental Science at the University of Melbourne Victoria/Australia. RECALDENT™ is a trade mark used under license. RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) is derived from milk casein. Do not use on patients with a milk protein and/ or hydroxybenzoates allergy.