Fibre-Reinforced Composite for Dentin Replacement
A fibre-reinforced composite designed to be used as dentin replacement, in conjunction with a conventional composite such as Essentia Universal shade used as enamel replacement.
everX Posterior is a fibre-reinforced composite designed to be used as dentin replacement, in conjunction with a conventional composite such as Essentia Universal shade used as enamel replacement.
The short fibres of everX Posterior will make it a perfect sub-structure to reinforce any composite restoration in large size cavities.
Fibres will also prevent and stop crack propagation through the filling, which is considered to be the main cause of composite failures.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose everX Posterior?
- Short fibres prevent and stop the progression of fracture in the restoration
- Fracture toughness equivalent to dentine and almost double to any composite will bring unsurpassed strength to the restoration
- Minimal horizontal shrinkage as fibres contribute to shrinkage reduction in the direction of their orientation
- Reliable bond to overlaying composite as well as to the tooth substance
- 4mm increments can be cured simultaneously
- Economic restorative alternative for big size cavities
Reinforcing material for direct composite restorations, especially in large posterior cavities, including:
- Cavities with 3 surfaces or more to be restored
- Cavities with missing cusps
- Deep cavities (including Class I, II and endodontically treated teeth)
- Cavities after amalgam replacement (especially since amalgam placement often lead to initiation of crack and cusp fracture)
- Cavities where onlays & inlays would also be indicated