FIT CHECKER™ ADVANCED & FIT CHECKER™ ADVANCED BLUE are Vinyl Polyether materials for checking pressure spots and the fit accuracy of prosthetic works.
Thanks to their very thin consistency, sharp setting time and hydrophilicity, both materials are very convenient to use and offer an accurate identification of misfits of prosthetic works of all kinds.
The choice between 2 transparent, well contrasting colours allows an easy evaluation of any type of prosthesis: blue, for aesthetic restorations such as ceramic based crowns & bridges and for occlusal checking; white, for metal based restorations and dentures.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose FIT CHECKER™ ADVANCED & FIT CHECKER™ ADVANCED BLUE?
- Ideal consistency for easy flow onto dentures and oral tissues with excellent wettability against saliva coated surfaces
- Sufficient working time (up to 1’00")
- Rapid setting time (1’00" in the mouth)
- A perfect colour gradation for clear and precise visualisation of poorly fitting areas
- Easy adjustments – the set material does not get caught by the bur while relieving pressure spots.
- Easy to peel off ensuring a fast, clean procedure.
Instructions For Use
Safety Data Sheets
- GC FIT CHECKER ADVANCED - Catalyst NZ SDS
- GC FIT CHECKER ADVANCED - Catalyst AU SDS
- GC FIT CHECKER ADVANCED - Base NZ SDS
- GC FIT CHECKER ADVANCED - Blue Catalyst AU SDS
- GC FIT CHECKER ADVANCED - Base AU SDS
- GC FIT CHECKER ADVANCED - Blue Base AU SDS
- GC FIT CHECKER ADVANCED - Blue Base NZ SDS
- GC FIT CHECKER ADVANCED - Retarder SDS