G-BOND™ is an easy-to-use self-etching light-cured adhesive. It utilises both chemical adhesion and micro-mechanical retention principles to form a unique and stable nano interaction zone (NIZ) with the dentin. At the same time, it also offers a reliable adhesion to enamel. Several clinical studies (including one with 9-year follow-up) have proven its extremely good performance in time.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose G-BOND™?
- Proven best performing adhesive in clinical trials
- 7th generation, one bottle, quick and easy to use adhesive
- Two functional monomers creating chemical adhesion to dentin and enamel
- Mild self-etching providing a very low risk of post-operative sensitivity
- One-component system with a simplified application technique and a 30 seconds procedure
- HEMA-free formulation ensuring a durable and reliable bond
- Bonding of light cured composites and compomers to tooth structure
- Bonding of dual cured luting and core build up composites to tooth structure as long as these materials are light cured