Fuji PLUS has been designed to offer you simple and error-free cementation procedures and a strong and durable bond you can rely on. The outstanding performance and the availability in various shades make GC Fuji PLUS a multi-purpose cement.
Fuji PLUS is a resin modified glass ionomer luting cement that has consistently delivered stress-free cementation for routine crown and bridge restorations.
It provides the highest level of confidence through exceptional long-term clinical results.
Fuji PLUS has an extended working time for luting long-span bridge work, combination work and luting of several restorations in one step.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose GC Fuji PLUS®?
- Easy mixing and handling like a conventional cement
- Similar mechanical properties to resin cements
- Intrinsic adhesion to tooth structure
- Minimal film thickness
- No post-operative sensitivity
- In combination with the GC Fuji PLUS Conditioner
- Optimal marginal seal
- Continued high fluoride release
- Cementation of all types of metal, porcelain fused to metal, and resin crowns, inlays, onlays and bridges
- Cementation of porcelain inlays
- Cementation to all types of core material including prefabricated pins, posts and cast posts
- Cementable reinforced all ceramic crowns (e.g. Procera)