One-Component Self-etching Light-Cured Adhesive
A one-step, self-etch 7th generation bonding agent. Its HEMA-free formulation design improves bond strengths. Its easy application makes it the bonding agent of choice.
G-ænial™ Bond is a 7th generation one-step self-etch bonding agent designed for both self-etch or selective etching approaches. With the selective etching approach, G-ænial™ Bond offers the best of both worlds: the simplicity and reduced post-operative sensitivity of a self-etch adhesive, together with the greater bond strength to enamel that was traditionally found only with etch and rinse adhesives.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose G-ænial™ Bond?
- Excellent bond strengths on dentin and enamel
- Can be used as self-etch adhesive or with selective etching of enamel
- HEMA-free formulation for a long-lasting, durable bond
- Easy application, less than 30 seconds from start to finish for self-etch mode
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Excellent marginal integrity regardless of the technique and the composite material
- Bonding of light cured composites and acid modified composites (compomers) to tooth structure
- Bonding of dual cured luting and core build up composites to tooth structure as long as these materials are light cured