Long-Term Bulk Fill Glass Hybrid Restorative
Restorations that cross generations - building on the success of the clinically proven EQUIA® family, the new EQUIA Forte® HT is a strong biocompatible long-term bulk fill restorative system with enhanced mechanical properties, superior fluoride release, excellent handling and improved translucency.
Building on the success of EQUIA Forte®, the new EQUIA Forte® HT is a long-term bulk fill restorative system with enhanced mechanical properties, superior fluoride release, sound marginal seal and excellent handling. This makes EQUIA Forte® HT a versatile and durable restorative solution, ideal for patients of all ages, including pediatric, geriatric and high-risk caries patients.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose EQUIA Forte® HT?
- Packable, non-sticky and moisture-tolerant, ensuring a fast and easy bulk placement
- EQUIA Forte HT makes your posterior restoration more natural and aesthetic
- EQUIA Forte Coat nano-fillers increases surface hardness and wear resistance for long-lasting restorations
- Excellent biocompatibility & biomimetic properties
- Smart restorative treatment solution for high caries risk, pediatric, elderly and special care patients
- Suitable for many indications, from amalgam replacement to treatment of molar incisor hypomineralisation (MIH)
- Class I restorations
- Stress bearing Class II restorations (see technique guide for cavity preparations)
- Non-stress bearing Class II restorations
- Intermediate restorative
- Class V and root surface restorations
- Core build up