Modelling resin with optimised handling properties for the modelling procedures of indirect restorations, custom attachments, dies, abutments and core build-ups. The low shrinkage of the pattern resin provides accurate reproduction and a perfect adaptation. It can be used for either the electroforming or brush technique. The stability and good handling properties of the resin allow the dental technician to create restorations with high detail and precision.
Why choose PATTERN RESIN?
- Great handling properties
- Suitable for brush application technique
- Minimal shrinkage so ideal for precise models and castings
- High surface hardness and strength
- Burns out without residue leaving a clean casting surface
- Easy to trim