G-Multi PRIMER™ is a universal primer designed to pre-treat virtually any substrate for indirect restorations.
G-Multi PRIMER™ uses three different chemical agents to ensure perfect adhesion in all situations. By adding silane to a universal primer rather than a bonding agent, the stability of the adhesion is assured.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose G-Multi PRIMER™?
- Silane will provide adhesion to glass ceramics, Lithium Disilicate, Hybrid Ceramics and composites
- MDP ensures adhesion to Zirconia and non-precious metal alloys
- MDTP will ensure adhesion to precious metal alloys
- No refrigeration: 2-year shelf life
- Priming of the adherent surface of indirect restorations made of glass ceramics, hybrid ceramics (e.g. CERASMART), zirconia, alumina, composites and metal before luting procedures
- Intra-oral and extra-oral repair of fractured indirect restorations made of ceramics, hybrid ceramics, zirconia, alumina, and composites