GC Fuji VII EP is a clinically proven glass ionomer cement formulation enhanced with RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) for superior protection and remineralisation. Once applied, GC Fuji VII EP forms a mechanical barrier to protect the covered and surrounding tooth surfaces and to minimise plaque accumulation. GC Fuji VII EP is essential when treating higher risk patients, including those with high acid exposure, reduced saliva flow, compromised cleaning and plaque removal capability.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose GC Fuji VII EP CAPSULE?
- Incorporation of RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) enhances protection to surrounding and adjacent dentine and enamel surfaces*
- Enhanced biofilm resistant surface**
- Enhanced mineral release - calcium, phosphate, strontium and fluoride*
- Superior access and delivery through GC Elongation Tips
- Available in pink and white shades
- Root surface protection
- Fissure protection
- Hypersensitivity prevention and control
- Protection for immature enamel (erupting molars)
- Temporary filling of endodontic access
- Intermediate restorations
*The incorporation of casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate into a glass ionomer cement. H Al Zraikat, JEA Palamara, HM Messer, MF Burrow, EC Reynolds. Dent Mater 27 (2011) 235-243
**Oral Health CRC, Melbourne Dental School, The University of Melbourne www.oralhealthcrc.org.au