GC Fuji® VIII GP is the first auto-cure, resin reinforced glass ionomer restorative. Both the acid-base reaction and resin polymerisation are initiated once the components are mixed. Resin reinforcement helps improve the fracture toughness and flexural strength of GICs and helps in acid resistance which may be important for certain clinical indications (e.g. more erosive environments).
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose GC Fuji VIII GP CAPSULE?
- Easy to handle and quick setting
- Optimal marginal adaptation
- Strong chemical bonding
- Higher flexural strength
- Auto-cure is your guarantee of complete cure
- Bulk placement with no polymerisation shrinkage stress
- High level of radiopacity
- Reinforced base in the sandwich technique: Fuji® VIII GP has a quick initial set in the mouth and a surface that hydrophobic bonding resins will adhere directly to. This means composite resin can be quickly placed on top of a base of Fuji® VIII GP. Combined with a high level of radiopacity and great handling, Fuji® VIII GP is well suited to base applications
- Restoration of root surface lesions
- Restoration of Class III and V lesions