GC Fuji® II LC Capsule is the world’s first resin-reinforced glass ionomer and has remained the benchmark for light cured glass ionomer cements, delivering more than 15 years of exceptional performance to clinicians all around the world. GC Fuji® II LC Capsule is a self-adhesive restorative material that is moisture tolerant, simple to use, quick to apply and is ready for final finishing immediately following 20 seconds light curing.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose GC Fuji II LC® CAPSULE?
- Excellent aesthetics and polishability
- Abrasion resistance, ideal for cervical areas
- Good radiopacity
- Triple cure mechanism gives guaranteed cure for immediate finishing after light curing
- Available in 11 translucent Vita® shades
- Class III and V restorations
- Root surface caries and cervical lesions
- Reinforced base in sandwich technique
- Lesions where cavity margins are in dentine or when enamel cannot be properly etched