G-ænial is the material of choice when you are looking for a restorative that will meet the aesthetic expectations of all your patients - in most cases with only one shade.
Being a forgiving composite that offers beautiful and natural looking high gloss restorations whilst being extremely easy to use, makes it a composite suited to everyday use.
G-ænial also gives you more working time so you are free to shape and sculpt it to obtain the ideal anatomical form and aesthetics with ease.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose G-ænial ANTERIOR/POSTERIOR?
- Natural reflectivity creates invisibility
- Forward-thinking shading concept
- Easy handling
- Good polishability
- Simplified follow-ups
- Tough and flexible
- Direct restorative for Class II, IV, V cavities
- For wedge-shaped defects and root surface cavities
- For veneers and diastema closure
- Direct restorative for Class I and II cavities
*G-ænial is a high strength, low shrinkage stress composite. Both Anterior and Posterior shades can have universal application (anterior shades can be used in posterior restorations and vice versa)