GC Fuji VII is the revolutionary glass ionomer sealant and surface protectant. It is fantastic at keeping young patients' teeth cavity-free. There is no isolation or bonding agent required. It works in a moist field. With GC Fuji VII, you will never have to worry about sealing over immature enamel or non-cavitated lesions. The self-bonding, high fluoride releasing GC Fuji VII creates a strong, acid-resistant fused layer.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose GC Fuji VII CAPSULE?
- Flowable consistency to ensure effective wetting and intimate adhesion to tooth surfaces
- Moisture tolerant- can be applied in situations where saliva control is difficult
- Available in white and special pink shades for clear identification
- Surface and fissure protection
- Root surface protection
- Hypersensitivity prevention and control
- Intermediate endodontic sealing
- Intermediate restorations
- Caries stabilisation
- Cementation of stainless steel crowns