Fuji® BULK is a robust, rapid-setting, multipurpose auto-cure glass ionomer cement (GIC) designed to meet the challenge of bulk placed restorations in more acidic oral environments. Truly remarkable in its formulation, Fuji BULK provides a unique balance between restoring function and protecting surrounding tooth surfaces from acid challenges.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose GC Fuji BULK?
- Designed to meet the challenge of bulk placed restorations in more acidic oral environments
- Provides a unique balance between restoring function and providing maximum protection to surrounding tooth surfaces from acidic challenges
- Fuji® BULK quickly seals and restores and is ready for final finishing just 2 minutes after start of mix
Fuji® BULK is a perfect choice for:
- Dry mouth patients
- Transitional restorations
- Caries-active patients
- Patients with erosion
- Exposed root surfaces
- Class I and II restorations in deciduous teeth
- Non-load bearing Class II and Class II restorations in permanent teeth
- Base material for load bearing situtations in Class I and Class II cavities using a sandwich laminate technique
- Transitional and intermediate restorations
- Class V and root surface restorations
- Core build-up