Fuji® IX GP is one of the world‘s leading glass ionomer restoratives. A conventional, self-curing glass ionomer, it is easy to pack and contour in the cavity and works splendidly in posterior Class I, II, and V restorations. It is also ideal for core build-up or as a base.
If speed is of the essence, you will want to use GC Fuji® IX GP Fast because you can achieve restorations that last longer in only half the time - only 3 minutes from start of mixing to finish.
If you are looking for extra aesthetics then GC Fuji® IX GP EXTRA is the material of choice. The special glass filler used give a very high translucency that changes little over time. The result is natural aesthetics never before achievable with conventional glass ionomer.
PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Why choose GC Fuji IX GP/FAST/EXTRA?
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation
- No etching, no bonding
- High compressive and flexural strength for posterior indications
- Stronger for improved longevity and wear resistance
- Good handling characteristics
- Single step placement - no need for layering technique
- Good radiopacity
- Class I and II restorations in deciduous teeth
- Non-load bearing Class I and Class II restorations in permanent teeth
- Intermediate restorative and base material for heavy stress situation in Class I and Class II cavities using sandwich laminate technique
- Class V and root surface restorations
- Core build-up