NEW FUJIROCK® IMP
Hard Type IV Low Expansion Die Stone
One of the world's most popular Type IV Dental Die Stone with superior quality.
NEW FUJIROCK® IMP is an extremely precise, hard Type IV Die Stone that is ideal for implant cases, CAD/CAM, and long-span superstructures that require a long span of accuracy and detail. This product's very special properties, such as the low expansion (0.06), makes NEW FUJIROCK® IMP a very precise die stone for very precise work.
Why choose NEW FUJIROCK® IMP?
- Easy to mix; flows well yet runs less from the impression when pouring
- Exhibits superior handling characteristics
- Low setting expansion (0.06) provides accurate models with smooth surfaces
- Increased compressive strength results in no fractures during removal from impression
- Available in Golden Brown & Alabaster Ivory (ideal for ceramic restorations)
- Specifically designed for: Implant, CAD/CAM and very precise long span restorations
|315007||Alabaster Ivory (3 kg)|
|315006||Golden Brown (3 kg)|
|315023||Alabaster Ivory (22.7 kg)|
|315022||Golden Brown (22.7 kg)|