GC Initial® MC Classic represents a group of products within the range of the GC Initial® MC portfolio, specifically adapted to the three layer build-up technique. The corresponding new Paste Opaque's have been optimized for this system and offer better masking and adhesion with the benefit of easy application.
Thanks to the higher chroma, they offer the ideal base on all types of alloys. By means of successive dentin and enamel powders, highly aesthetic results can be achieved when used in the individual multi-layer approach.
Why choose GC Initial® MC Classic?
GC Initial® MC Classic Line
- Good stability and reduced shrinkage
- Aesthetic results in the classical three layer technique
- An easy and fast application combined with a short learning curve facilitate the economical way of working
- Modular system; evolve from the three layer techniques in steps towards an individual multi-layer approach
- Can be combined with the GC Initial® IQ Lustre Paste ONE and all other GC Initial® MC system components
GC Initial® MC Paste Opaque CL
- New delivery in glass jars
- Easy and fast application
- More intense chroma to give more depth to the restoration
- Ideal for non-precious alloys avoiding material related shade issues
- Optimized masking capability to avoid the shine through effect at borders