GC LiSi PressVest is a phosphate bonded investment for press ceramic techniques offering you an easier, faster and safer process. Hydrofluoric acid treatment and alumina blasting are no longer required for the removal of the reaction layer.
GC LiSi PressVest provides a stable handling under various temperature conditions and is so robust it provides a strong investment ring so you can effectively use wider volume, but also easy to divest. GC LiSi PressVest provides a comfortable and secure investing with a high flow and a longer working time.
Why choose GC LiSi PressVest?
- Easy removable of the reaction layer - reduction of operating time, reproducible fit due to no use of hydrofluoric acid
- Easy divesting - reduction of operating time
- Super high fluidity and long working time - accurate and detailed reproduction
- Precise expansion control - optimal fit
- Optimized for quick heating technique
- Adapted to multiple press ceramic technique
|901427||Intro Kit - Contains: Six powder (100 g), one liquid (135 mL), one SR (Surface Refining) Liquid (30 mL) and one spray nozzle. NOTE: KIT CONTENTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR INDIVIDUAL PURCHASES.|
|901425||Liquid (900 mL)|
|901424||Powder Refill - Contains: Sixty packages (100 g each).|
|901426||SR (Surface Refining) Liquid (30 mL)|
Instructions For Use
Safety Data Sheets
- GC LiSi PressVest - Liquid - SDS (US - English)
- GC LiSi PressVest - Powder - SDS (US - English)
- GC LiSi PressVest - Surface Refining SR Liquid - SDS (US - English)
- GC LiSi PressVest - Powder - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)
- GC LiSi PressVest - Surface Refining SR Liquid - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)
- GC LiSi PressVest - Liquid - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)