GC Fuji ORTHO™
Self-Cured Glass Ionomer Orthodontic Cement
Ideally suited for bonding orthodontic brackets and bands.
GC Fuji ORTHO™ is a self-cured, resin reinforced glass ionomer cement ideally suited for bonding orthodontic brackets and bands. Its placement in a wet field simplifies application and bonding procedures. It can be used with a non-etch or etch technique.
GC Fuji ORTHO™ is easy to use and has been clinically proven to significantly reduce chair time and increase patient and operator comfort. Because it's a true glass ionomer cement, it releases fluoride to protect against decalcification and decay. After two years of clinical trials, brackets were debonded easily without decalcification.
GC Fuji ORTHO™ effectively supports brackets, bands and wires for the duration of the orthodontic treatment and removes easily at case completion.
Why choose GC Fuji ORTHO™?
Bonds in a wet field location
No etch required
Use with or without etching enamel
Significant fluoride release and recharge
Prevents caries formation
High success rate
Easy debond and clean up
|000210||Liquid Refill - Contains: One (6.8 mL) bottle of liquid.|
|000209||Powder Refill - Contains: One (40 g) powder.|
|439503||Standard Package - Contains: Two (6.8 mL) bottles of liquid, 1 (40 g) powder and accessories.|
|001769||GC Fuji Spatula|
|001820||GC ORTHO CONDITIONER - Contains: One (23.8 mL) liquid.|
Instructions For Use
Safety Data Sheets
- GC Fuji ORTHO™ - Liquid - SDS (US - English)
- GC Fuji ORTHO™ - Powder - SDS (US - English)
- GC Fuji ORTHO™ - Liquid - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)
- GC Fuji ORTHO™ - Liquid - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)
- GC Fuji ORTHO™ - Liquid - SDS - ES (Español)
- GC Fuji ORTHO™ - Powder - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)
- GC Fuji ORTHO™ - Powder - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)
- GC Fuji ORTHO™ - Powder - SDS - ES (Español)