GC Fuji TEMP LT™ is the first glass ionomer provisional luting cement that provides versatility, reliability, durability and ease of use. This product offers the benefits of glass ionomer technology with significantly great fluoride release and unsurpassed protection.
GC Fuji TEMP LT™ is a biocompatible material that is non-irritating to the tooth structure or soft tissue, making it an ideal choice to help prevent peri-implantitis.
It is easy to clean-up with no adverse residual effect on final cementation which is common with eugenol cements.
Why choose GC Fuji TEMP LT™?
Tooth like coefficient of thermal expansion to maintain the marginal seal
Ionic bonding to tooth structures and metals to optimize the marginal seal
Excellent insulation (helps prevent thermal sensitivity)
Great handling with no runny consistency in a moist environment
Low film thickness (6 microns)
Radiopacity to make the overhangs visible (290%)
Ability to continually recharge fluoride (the highest fluoride releasing GC product)
High bond strength and mechanical properties for cases requiring a higher retention
|437855||Introductory Kit - Contains: Two (13.3 g; 7.2 mL) Paste Pak Cartridges, 1 GC Paste Pak Dispenser and 1 mixing pad.|
|004253||Refill - Contains: Two (13.3 g; 7.2 mL) Paste Pak Cartridges and 1 mixing pad.|
|001769||GC Fuji Spatula|
Instructions For Use
Safety Data Sheets
- GC Fuji TEMP LT™ - Paste A - SDS (US - English)
- GC Fuji TEMP LT™ - Paste B - SDS (US - English)
- GC Fuji TEMP LT™ - Paste B - SDS - ES (Español)
- GC Fuji TEMP LT™ - Paste A - SDS - ES (Español)
- GC Fuji TEMP LT™ - Paste B - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)
- GC Fuji TEMP LT™ - Paste A - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)
- GC Fuji TEMP LT™ - Paste A - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)
- GC Fuji TEMP LT™ - Paste B - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)