GC Initial® LiSi is a specialized veneering ceramic designed for lithium disilicate frameworks. With these types of frameworks gaining popularity, GC now offers a material for highly aesthetic and durable restorations for long-term patient satisfaction. Thanks to the exact cross-matched coefficients of thermal expansion (CTE), its low firing temperature and high stability during multiple firings, GC Initial® LiSi ensures you safe and predictable processing of lithium disilicate frameworks.
GC Initial® LiSi can be used in the individual layering and in the cut-back technique following the proven Initial ceramic concept; one shade system; one layering technique. If you want to go even further, full anatomical frameworks can be enhanced by staining using the GC Initial® Lustre Pastes ONE. The simplicity and easy handling of the Initial LiSi powders assure a short learning curve offering quick, aesthetic and economical results.
Why choose GC Initial® LiSi?
- Quick, aesthetic and economical results
- Simple handling and short learning curve
- Low firing temperature and exactly cross-matched coefficients of thermal expansion with high stability, even after multiple firings
- Comprehensive shade and layering system
- Superior natural aesthetics, specially designed and adapted to the light dynamics of lithium disilicate frameworks
Safety Data Sheets
- GC Initial® LiSi - SDS (US - English)
- GC Initial® LiSi - Modeling Liquid - SDS (US - English)
- GC Initial® LiSi - Enamel Opal Booster - SDS (US - English)
- GC Initial® LiSi - SDS - ES (Español)
- GC Initial® LiSi - Modeling Liquid - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)
- GC Initial® LiSi - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)
- GC Initial® LiSi - Modeling Liquid - SDS - CA-EN (Canada - English)
- GC Initial® LiSi - SDS - CA-FR (Canada - French)